هذه الطريقة منقولة ، جربتها مع بعض الكتب و نجحت ، انقلها لكم كما جاءت :< ?xml:namespace prefix ="" o />
……. اقتباس ……
I never thought that Google could help you read any book you like (except a few restricted pages). But it really does
1. go to http://print.google.com/
2. enter the name of any book u like
3. Now that u can see the names of books, click on the book that you like
4. Goto the CONTENTS page and see if the book has all that u are looking for
5. Note the page number of the book hat interests you.
6. There is an option “SEARCH WITHIN THE BOOK”. Just enter the page number (say 152) of the book and hit ENTER
7. Some links gets opened. Click the one that shows “Page 152”
8. U can read 3 pages before and 3 pages after your specified page. Now enter the page number that u want to read (in the similar fashion)
9. In this way u can read all the books of the world that is with GOOGLE.